Abdominal and Lumbar Supports
Abdominal and lumbar supports are generally used after an injury, to prevent an injury, or during post-surgical recovery. We carry a variety of supports in our retail store and have access to many others. Please contact us if you have questions or need additional information on any of our products.
Elastic Abdominal Binders
- Constructed with panel elastic and soft cotton type lining for patient comfort. Universal style, flannel lined panel elastic support with contact closure. Multi-panel design helps prevent panel rolling. Ideal for providing compression and support for post-natal or post-abdominal surgery, abdominal strains and weakness. Fits 30"-45", 45"-62", and 62"-74" waist sizes.
- Available in 9", 12", or 15" Height
Industrial Back Support with Clip On Suspenders
- Elastic back panel with duo-tension elastic tension straps provide support and flexibility while keeping wearer mindful of proper lifting techniques. Enclosed flexible stays help prevent rolling. Dura-Foam front panels provide approximately 4500 openings and closures. Belts are easy to apply, totally adjustable and washable. Black with clip-on suspenders.
- XS 26-36", Regular 32-44", XL 40-55", XXL 44-63", XXXL 48-68". Measure hip circumference.
Criss-Cross Lumbar Support with Compression Straps
- 10" elastic criss-cross support with compression straps. Four 9" stays - two aluminum that can be easily formed to help ensure proper support and two plastic to maintain position of support. Ideal for providing support and compression for strains, sprains of the low back and abdominal area.
- SM 24-30", MD 30-36", LG 36-42", XL 42-48", XXL 48-52"
Universal Rib Belt
- Panel elastic with foam/flannel lining. Contact closure for proper adjustment. Latex free. Ideal for providing compression and support for fractures and strains to the rib cage.
- Male or Female. Universal Size Fits 28"-58" Waist
- 8” plush elastic belt helps relieve discomfort of lower abdomen and back during all stages of pregnancy. Abdominal strap supports stomach while elastic back provides compression and support for lumbar area.
- Sized Small/Medium or Large/X-Large