Affordable Medical Supply offers medical supplies & equipment to the general public, medical professionals, physicians, tattoo artists, and many others. We have been serving Colorado Springs and the Front Range of Colorado since 1984. With over 30 years of experience we are sure to have what you need or be able to find it for you if we don't. Our sales professionals and staff are here to provide excellent customer service to assist you in finding the products you need.
For Our Medical Professionals & Wholesale Accounts:
- We stock thousands of the products and brands that you use in your practice everyday
- We offer more than 40,000 items listed in our professional catalog
- We offer Volume Based Contract Pricing for many of our professional accounts
- We offer daily delivery to physician's offices, clinics, surgery centers, schools, and many other business in Colorado Springs, Monument, Castle Rock, Denver (& surrounding area), and Pueblo
For Our Retail Customers & Consumers:
- Have you recently experienced an injury or had surgery?
- We offer weekly and monthly rentals of many common durable equipment items like knee walkers, homecare beds, wheelchairs, and more.....
- Do you have a chronic medical condition that requires ongoing use of medical supplies?
- We have thousands of items in stock and ready for purchase in our retail showroom. See our "Consumer Products" tab for more specific information....
- Are you dealing with any other medical issues that we can help with?
- Our caring and compassionate sales team at Affordable Medical Supply is ready, willing, and able to assist you in finding the items you need in a timely manner and at the best price.
For Our Tattoo & Piercing Customers
- Affordable Medical Supply offers hundreds of items in our retail store specifically geared toward the tattoo and piercing artist.
- Our items are ready for quick pick up or easy shipment.
- FEARLESS TATTOO NEEDLES AND CARTRIDGES ARE AVAILABLE TO THE PROFESSIONAL TATTOO ARTIST ONLY. YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED BY A SHOP THAT HAS A VALID LICENSE ISSUED BY EPCPH.