Affordable Medical Supply carries many varieties of hot and cold therapy items in stock. They are a great option for continuing your healing process at home!
Hot and Cold Therapy items for home use! Many doctors and physical therapists recommend continuing your treatments at home once you complete your treatments in their offices. We have many of the items that will allow you to do just that.
Elasto-Gel All Purpose Hot and Cold Therapy Wraps
- Can be used hot or cold. They provide moist heat and soothing cold.
- Stays hot or cold for 20-40 minutes.
- Covered with a four-way stretch material which allows maximum conformity, heat transfer and comfort.
- Remains flexible and soft at temperatures as low as -20°F.
- Does not leak, even if punctured.
- Microwavable or can be heated in a conventional oven.
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations.
Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy
- Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use
- Intermittent cold and compression is clinically-proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized system for flexibility of care
- Design details such as a whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile
- Available in the following cuffs: Shoulder, Back/Hip/Rib, Knee, and Ankle
- See the set-up and use video here
ColPac Cold Therapy
- Designed for heavy clinical use
- Effective pain relief
- Filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever
- Filled with a bentonite and glycol blend to keep from freezing solid
- Latex free. Available in a variety of sizes and styles
CorPak Hot and Cold Therapy Soft Comfort Packs
- The Soft Comfort CorPaks frost free exterior is made of a proprietary blend of synthetic fibers and organic plant materials.
- It is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel.
- Soft Comfort CorPaks have more fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer.
- Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill.
- Available in a variety of sizes and styles
Flexible Polar Pack Hot and Cold Therapy Packs
- Reduce hemorrahaging, muscle spasms and pain.
- Promote fast healing for a better recovery.
- Place in the freezer and use
- Pack will remain flexible when frozen and may be easily contoured to the body.as a cold compress
- Heat in the microwave (on a VERY low setting) or hot water for a hot pack use.
- Always use a cloth between skin and pack
- Do not exceed 20 minutes per application
- Available in 6" x 12" or 12" x 12.5"
Thera-Bath Paraffin Wax Hot
- For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis.
- A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
- Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface.
- Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
- Paraffin Refill Packs Available