Knee braces and supports are generally used after an injury, to prevent an injury, or during post-surgical recovery. We carry a variety of supports in our retail store and have access to many others. Please contact us if you have questions or need additional information on any of our products.
Reddie Brace Knee Support
- 1/8" neoprene wraparound configuration and strap tabs provide ease of application. Posterior strap adjustment allows for one–time adjustment and proper positioning of hinges. Removable dual axis polycentric hinges provide medial/lateral support. Available with open popliteal only. Ideal for mild MCL and/or LCL sprains, mild arthritis, post arthroscopic menisectomy, or mild global instabilities.
- Available in XS, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, 3X-Large
Universal Patella Knee Wrap with Buttress
- 1/8" neoprene wrap with open patella. Sleeve can accommodate buttress pad for additional patellar support. Ideal for mild to moderate compression and patellar control.
- Universal fits up to 21" knee circumference * Universal/X-Large fits up to 25" knee circumference
Universal Basic Knee Immobilizer
- Foam laminate construction with 3" elastic contact closure straps provides compressive support and immobilization. Dual contoured posterior stays and movable media/lateral double stay casings for correct fit. Ideal for immobilization of knee joint.
- Available in 12", 16", and 20" Lengths (Additional lengths available as special order items)
Elastic Knee Sleeve
- Heavy knit cotton/elastic construction with open patella design and sewn-in medial/lateral cartilage pads and stays provide added compression and support following arthroscopic procedures. Ideal for mild chondromalacia; osteoarthritis; grade 1 collateral ligament sprain; patella femoral dysfunction support and compression.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
Surround Patella Strap
- Helps relieve anterior knee pain caused by patellar tendonitis, chondromalacia and Osgood Schlatter by applying pressure to the patella tendon. The primary body of the strap is a soft, latex free nylon/foam laminate with contact closures. A unique cylindrical Floam™ bladder is encased inside the body of the primary patella strap and may be adjusted for added compression. Patent pending.
- Available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large