First Aid Supplies and Kits are very important to have available for those unexpected emergencies. From a situation as minor as a scraped knee to an emergency as severe as cardiac arrest - Affordable Medical Supply has the first aid products to help in any situation.
Basic first aid supplies are important to have readily available in your home, car, office, backpack, camping gear, boat, etc. Whether you are a stay at home parent or a first responder such as an EMT / Paramedic, or anyone in between - we have many of the supplies that will cover what you need.
Pre-Filled First Aid Kit
25-Person Pre-Filled First Aid Kit (Not Available for Sale in Canada)
- Features: Meets federal OSHA regulation 1910.151b (states may vary) and ANSI Z308.1-2009 Type I, II, III when minimum fill is maintained. Bilingual labels in English and Spanish. Back contents label for retail environment. Wall mountable. Kit includes: 1 ea Plastic case w/dividers, 9" x 8-3/8" x 2-1/2" 100 ea 1" x 3" Adhesive plastic bandages; 2 ea Knuckle fabric bandages; 2 ea Fingertip fabric bandages; 1 set 40" x 40" x 56" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins; 4 ea 3" x 3" Gauze dressing pads, 2 2-pks; 3 ea 2" x 3" Non-stick pads; 1 ea 5" x 9" Trauma pad; 4 ea 3" Conforming gauze roll bandage; 1 ea 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage; 2 ea Sterile eye pads; 15 ea BZK antiseptic towelettes (sting free); 1 ea Ammonia inhalant ampoules; 6 ea Antibiotic ointment; 6 ea First aid/burn cream packs, 0.9 gm; 1 ea 4" x 5" Instant cold compress; 1 ea 1/2" x 10 yd. First aid tape roll; 1 ea 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated; 1 ea 4" Tweezers, plastic, one time use; 4 ea Exam quality vinyl gloves, 2 pairs; 1 ea Eye wash, 1/2 oz.; and 1 ea First Aid Guide.
Basic First Aid Supplies Sold Individually
- Basic Wound Care Items
- Adhesive Bandages
- Cleaning Agents
- Blood Stopping Agents
- First Aid Ointments and Creams
- Gauze Pads and Rolls
- Eyewash (1oz and 4oz)
- Liquid Skin Glue and Steri-Strips
- and More.....
- Sprains and Strains
- Conformable Rolled Spints
- Triangular Bandages
- Elastic Bandages
- Instant Cold and Hot Packs
- CPR Masks and Shields
- Advanced Life Support Items
- Oral Airways
- Bag-Valve-Mask Systems (Not available for retail sale - please contact us for additional information)
- Automated External Defibrillators (Not available for retail sale - please contact us for additional information)
EMPTY Orange EMT Trauma Bag
- Constructed of 600 denier nylon for rugged durability
- Flap top with snap lock buckles permits rapid access
- Eighteen elastic interior tool holders and three spacious padded compartments
- Two zippered side pouches and dual front pleated pockets
- Adjustable, removable webbed shoulder strap and contoured handle
- Zippered storage within the top flap
- Measures 17 1/2" x 9" x 9"