Affordable Medical Supply carries and supplies many different items for home exercise therapy use.
Exercise Therapy items for home use are an affordable and convenient way to continue or supplement your treatment regimen. Many doctors and physical therapists recommend continuing your exercises and/or treatments at home once you complete treatments in their offices. We have many of the items that will allow you to do just that.
Our Most Popular Exercise Rehab Therapy Items
Theraband® & CanDo® Resistance Therapy Items
- Economical, lightweight and portable, exercise bands are effective when used alone or with handles/anchors.
- Multiple levels of resistance
- Available in bands and tubing
CanDo® Fitball Exercise Balls
- Exercise balls are used to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, strength and even just for fun.
- Available in 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, and 75cm sizes
- 300lb Capacity
CanDo® Wobble Balance Board
- Helps increase muscle tone in calves and ankles. Strengthen and condition lower body. Improve ankle range-of-motion, balance, body awareness, and develop joint mobility and reaction skills.
- Raised circles on surface makes the board slip-resistant.
- 14" Diameter
CanDo® Balance Pad
- The CanDo® ArmaSport® balance pad can be used for balance training, low impact aerobics, and exercises.
- Great for enhancing all of your exercises and increasing the challenge level.
- 16" x 20" x 2.5"
Blue Ranger Shoulder Pulley Exerciser
- Restore strength and range of motion to patients with shoulder problems.
- With a new and improved self-locking handle
- Compatible with most door frames for use anywhere.
DMI Lightweight Pedal Exerciser
- This upper and lower body exerciser in one helps improve circulation while toning and strengthening muscles. Excellent for seniors and those in wheelchairs to improve stamina.
- Great for rehab after knee replacement and for improving range of motion
- Turn the knob to increase or reduce resistance.
There are many more items that we have access to so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need additional information.